1 800 103 2581
Amsterdam Talent Scholarship
Students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) can apply for an Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS).
An applicant must meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS. The applicant should:
- Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Not receive a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study
- Have obtained all 60 credits in the present academic year of his/her programme, with a minimum average grade of 7
Students in AUAS European School of Physiotherapy (ESP) should have obtained all credits relevant to their academic year schedule:
- Students who take the 4-year programme (until class of 2018): 60 credits.
- Students who take the 3-year accelerated programme: please check the specific credits with the ATS-contact person.
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS can download the application form. After filling in all required data on the application form, the form should be submitted to the appropriate contact person, together with a copy of your residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list.
31 May 2017