Curtin University continues to build a strong global presence, with campuses in Perth, Singapore and Malaysia and rankings in the top 2 per cent of world universities. We offer practical, internationally recognised courses that are designed with direct input from industry, so our students graduate with the skills and knowledge they need in the ever-changing global marketplace
We offer a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses through four main faculties: Business, Science and Engineering, Health Sciences and Humanities. Curtin gives you:
- flexible study options—design a study program to suit your needs
- internationally recognised degrees—work almost anywhere in the world
- more opportunities—develop your career, travel, or undertake further study with our network of educational and professional organisations
Create global networks
More than 19,500 international students from over 125 countries study at Curtin, including more than 490 from India. Our Study Abroad program and offshore degree programs in China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mauritius, Singapore, Sri Lanka and Vietnam let you study all or part of your course outside Australia.
Work with industry
You are encouraged to work with industry over the course of your study. Our degrees are linked with corporate business, government and the community, and are focused on helping you to build practical skills. You will learn from academics and lecturers with real industry experience. Most courses include work experience so you can learn by applying your skills in a real workplace.
Did you know?
- Curtin is ranked 23rd in the world for universities under the age of 50 in the QS World University Rankings 2015 and has received a five star overall excellence rating in the QS Stars University Ratings 2015.
- Curtin collaborates with some of the largest companies in Australia and internationally to ensure our research and education is relevant and that you graduate highly employable. In the Good Universities Guide 2016, which assesses the performance of Australian universities, Curtin received a five star rating (out of five) for graduate starting salaries.
- Curtin is the first member of the Australian Technology Network to be ranked in the top 400 in the Shanghai Jiao Tong university rankings
- Curtin is the only university in Western Australia to have received funding from the Federal Government’s $15 million Biofuels Research and Development Program
- Curtin’s Graduate School of Business has won a national Australian Learning and Teaching Council Award for its MBA
- The award-winning MBA program from Curtin’s Graduate School of Business is ranked in the top 50 full-time MBA in the world in the Economist’s top 100 ranking (2012). Curtin’s MBA also has AMBA accreditation.
Want to find out more?
For more information about studying at Curtin, or to complete an online application, visit our international website
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA),