- MEET US >
- Chennai: +91 44 - 4399 5203
- Delhi: +91 11 4919 6900
- Toll free: 1-800-103-9634
About this university
Accommodation Rs 5,03,232 per year
Health Rs 22,366 per year
Food Rs 3,35,488 per year
Transport Rs 69,893 per year
CRICOS Provider code: 00301J (WA); 02637B (NSW)
Minimum TOEFL IBT Undergraduate: 90 Postgraduate: 90
Minimum IELTS score Undergraduate: 6.5 Postgraduate: 6.5
Curtin University accepts IELTS*
* Please check with your chosen school for the exact entry requirements for your programme.
Curtin will give you a quality education and the practical experience to start your career. We offer a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses through four main faculties: Business, Science and Engineering, Health Sciences and Humanities. Curtin gives you:
- flexible study options—design a study program to suit your needs
- internationally recognised degrees—work almost anywhere in the world
- more opportunities—develop your career, travel, or undertake further study with our network of educational and professional organisations.
Create global networks
More than 19,500 international students from 110 countries study at Curtin, including more than 490 from India. Our Study Abroad program and offshore degree programs in China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mauritius, Singapore, Sri Lanka and Vietnam let you study all or part of your course outside Australia.
Work with industry
You are encouraged to work with industry over the course of your study. Our degrees are linked with corporate business, government and the community, and are focused on helping you to build practical skills. You will learn from academics and lecturers with real industry experience. Most courses include work experience so you can learn by applying your skills in a real workplace.
Did you know?
- Curtin is ranked second in WA and 13th in Australia (2011 Times Higher Education World University Rankings).
- Curtin is the first member of the Australian Technology Network to be ranked in the top 500 in the Shanghai Jiao Tong university rankings
- Curtin is the only university in Western Australia to have received funding from the Federal Government’s $15 million Biofuels Research and Development Program
- Curtin’s Graduate School of Business has won a national Australian Learning and Teaching Council Award for its MBA
- The award-winning MBA program from Curtin’s Graduate School of Business is ranked number 58 in the world and is one of only three other Australian MBAs included in the Economist’s top 100 ranking (2011). Curtin’s MBA also has AMBA accreditation.
Want to find out more?
For more information about studying at Curtin, or to complete an online application, visit our international website
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)
100% of reviewers recommend Curtin University
Selection process and gaining admission
Funding / Scholarships
A good experience!
It is a good university for internship but not so good for MS.
Awesome help from the professors
The university is very good and one can learn new things and can find a awesome help from the professors to improve the career.
Curtin all the way :)
Curtin is a great uni, it is a place that makes learning more interesting. Besides, Curtin does offer flexibility to students and courses are very comprehensive too.
Curtin Uni - mba!
I have enjoyed every bit of my university experience and am still having loads of fun here. Its a university with a difference. So much to do but at our own pace. It has excellent faculty and lecturers and this is the hi...read full review
Curtin uni - Commerce in management
I really love my University experience and these moments will be unforgettable for me throughout my life. My advice to all future prospective students is to join the course and get started with your life changing experie...read full review
MBA - Curtin University of Technology
My University experience was the most lovable and enjoyable for me. I have the most precious time and made lot of friends here. My suggestion would be to make the decision of joining Curtin if you want to pursue your MBA...read full review