Indian students looking to join a postgraduate programme in the USA in 2017-18 can now submit applications for the Fulbright-Nehru Master's Fellowships. Applicants should have a relevant undergraduate degree with a good score and minimum three years of work experience and a proven track record for leadership skills. The subject areas for which the fellowships are on offer are as follows:
- Arts and Culture Management
- Environmental Science/Studies
- Higher Education Administration
- International Legal Studies
- Public Health
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Women's Studies/Gender Studies
Applicants should ensure that they submit their applications with all requisite documents by June 15, 2016.
The Fellowship offers:
- J-1 visa support
- Round-trip economy class air travel for the student to reach the USA
- Funding for tuition and fees, living and related costs
- Accident and sickness coverage per U.S. Government policies.
Students can find detailed information on the official USIEF page.