In a bit of good news, which will be welcomed by all international students looking to study in Malaysia, the Malaysian Government in partnership with Education Malaysia EMGS has introduced the EMGS mobile app. This app serves as a direct application service and will come into play in the upcoming weeks. It will serve as a single-window monitoring system that will allow applicants to track the process of their student visa application.
Using the EMGS app, students will be able to:
- Track their application status from their smartphone
- Check the results of their medical screening on their smartphone
- View their international student identification card (iKad) on the phone.
- View their insurance card on the phone (if Insurance was received through EMGS AXA)
- Find news and information regarding EMGS
- Contact EMGS through email
The Ministry hopes that applicants will now get clear up-to-date information and the immigration process will also work without a hitch.