1 800 103 2581
International Student Scholarship
- Available to all international students applying for a single or combined bachelor or master’s degree program (excluding Bond University's Medical Program, Master of Psychology, and Doctor of Physiotherapy).
- Scholarships are open to international students who are not Australian citizens or holders of permanent residency visas.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic ability, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants and English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
- Applicants will be asked to submit academic statements, a summary of achievements, and letters of reference from relevant individuals who can support their application. They will also be asked to submit a 500-word personal statement outlining key achievements and attributes.
Students must apply online. It is recommended that when students complete a Bond University Application Form, they submit a personal statement (outlining why they should be awarded a Bond scholarship), references, resume and certified copies of other relevant documentation to assist in supporting their application.
50 per cent tuition remission
Expected May 2017
Padma and Hari Harilela Scholarships
This scholarship is available for domestic and International students applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree; must demonstrate that they currently have extensive community involvement and contribution, as well as strong academic achievements; must meet the prerequisites and the admissions entry standard for their chosen degree; and submission of a 500-word personal statement outlining the applicant's community involvement and contribution, as well as personal attributes and academic achievements.
Students must apply online.
AUD $10,000 to domestic students; AUD $15,000 to international students
Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries
- Eligibility is judged on your contribution to the community, whatever form that might take.
- The bursary is not available to students already enrolled in any of the programs listed above. You must be academically qualified for entry into your chosen program and accept a place in the program if one is offered.
- Eligibility is not judged solely on academic achievement or financial need, but on your contribution to the community. Examples of judging criteria include community involvement, leadership qualities, artistic achievements, sporting achievements, and other activities where you have been recognised for your contribution.
Students must apply online.
Cash payment of AUD $4,200 to help with your living expenses while you study.