One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on

Sign up

Already a member? Log in

Save to my shortlist

no image

MSc in Plant Sciences - Greenhouse Horticulture

Wageningen University and Research Centre



0 Reviews

times world Ranking: 77

Course info


This specialisation is a unique agro-system and is an important economic sector in The Netherlands. It is the only production methods that can significantly control abiotic and biotic factors. The advances in this field are due to a steady flow of innovative technological approaches. The study of the economics of plant production systems and marketing also contributes to the success of the sector. Graduates with a research focus are employed at universities, research institutes and biotech or agribusiness companies. Other job opportunities can be found in management, policy, consulting and communication in agribusiness and governmental and non-governmental organisations.

Course options

Full Time (2 Years)

Tuition fees

€13,500.00 (Rs10,51,431.30) per year


Feb, Sep


Wageningen University and Research Centre

Forum Building No 102,

Droevendaalsesteeg 2,



6708 PB, Netherlands

Entry requirement for international students

Students must have a bachelor's degree in biology, agriculture, horticulture, life sciences or related fields. They must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) for the BSc of at least 70 per cent of the maximum grade. They should have the fluency in English, both written and spoken; good skills in mathematics and/or statistics; and basic computer skills. International students must have obtained proficiency in English language with IELTS overall grade 6.0 (with a minimum sub-score of 6.0 for speaking); TOEFL internet-based 80 (with a minimum sub-score of 20 for speaking); Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): pass at grade C or above; Cambridge First Certificate (FCE): pass at grade B or above; Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) pass at grade C or above.

Need help to study abroad?
Call now
Need help? Speak to a study abroad advisor now Request call back