1 800 103 2581
International Student Scholarships
- Scholarships are only available for students admitted to a degree program taught at Dalarna University.
- Tuition fees will be waived in part for successful applicants. Payments are not made to the applicant.
- The award of the scholarship is conditional upon registering on campus in the degree programme for which the award is made.
- The scholarship is valid only for programmes starting during the upcoming academic year and is usually granted for one academic year (two terms). An extension is possible for programmes that are longer than two terms provided that study results are satisfactory.
- The award period can neither be altered nor be extended, and some limitations may exist when using awards towards or during exchange studies.
- Students who are suspended due to academic disciplinary reasons may forfeit part or all of their scholarship award.
Before you apply for a scholarship, you must submit an application for the degree programme using the online application service for international programmes in Sweden.
Value between 25 % and 50 % of tuition fees for the duration of a degree programme
1 March 2017