1 800 103 2581
Ireland Homecoming Study Programme Scholarship
- Applicants must be a minimum age of 17 years on January 1st on the year of application i.e the intake year.
- Students must demonstrate that they have completed a High School Diploma equivalent to the Irish Leaving Certificate.
Applicants who do not hold an Irish passport need to demonstrate one of the following:
- Their parent(s) or grandparent(s) had a registered Irish birth
- Their parents(s) or grandparent(s) were Irish citizens and/or held an Irish passport or dual citizenship
- If neither of your parents was born in Ireland but you can claim Irish Citizenship by descent, you can use a Certificate of Entry in the Foreign Births Register issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs and the long form of your civil birth certificate in support of your application
- Holders of the Certificate of Irish Heritage are now eligible to apply.
Applications should me made directly to the International section of the relevant Institute of Technology, quoting IHSP and attaching documentation stating how you satisfy the requirements.
Tuition fee of €7,500 per annum