1 800 103 2581
Grants for High-Achieving Non-EEA Students
The faculties decide which of the English-language bachelor, master and research master programmes will be eligible and which students. The faculties select candidates on the basis of a faculty selection regulation.
- Be a national of a country that is not part of the EEA;
- Reside in the Netherlands or in one of the border areas (c.f. Section 7.45 a(1) of the Higher Education and Research Act ('Wet op het hoger onderwijs en het wetenschappelijk onderzoek')) in any case on 1 September of the academic year; and
- Have earned at least a mark of 8.0 (or the equivalent) for your preparatory education.
- Future bachelor students: secondary education completed abroad;
- Future master students: the bachelor programme completed abroad preceding the EUR master programme.
A partial tuition waiver
Holland Scholarship Erasmus University
The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
- Your nationality is non-EEA;
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s at Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- You have never before studied at an education institution in the Netherlands;
- You meet the specific requirements set by the faculty that offers the programme that you have applied for (go to the faculty's website for more information).
You will receive € 5,000 in the first year of your studies