1 800 103 2581
First-Time Freshman Award
Scholarship awards are based on gpa and language proficiency.
All scholarships are awarded to students who hold non-immigrant, F-1 student visas. The award amount is applied to the student’s account in two equal installments in the fall and spring semesters and goes toward reducing tuition charges. Awards are renewable each year, but students must maintain the minimum grade point average stated on the award contract as well as F-1 visa status.
Range from USD $5,000 - USD $17,000.
St. Louis Community College Honors Scholarship
- A student who transfers to Fontbonne with 15 credits within the St. Louis Community College honors program, as well as a 3.5 GPA (4.0 scale), is automatically eligible for this scholarship.
- Fontbonne will also award this scholarship if there are nine credits completed with work in progress to complete the final six credits.
- The honors scholarship is renewable annually for the duration of full-time enrollment at Fontbonne. Annual eligibility will be subject to satisfactory academic progress policies and good academic standing.
- As an honors student at STLCC, you are also automatically granted entry into the new honors program at Fontbonne if you choose to participate. It’s a great way to enrich your college experience.
- Scholarship awards are based on gpa.
- Students who are transferring 30 academic credits or more to Fontbonne University.
For futher details, please contact the university website.
Scholarships range from USD $5,000 - USD $9,000.
International Catholic High School Scholarship
Students eligible for this scholarship must be attending a Catholic High School in their home country and enrolling as a first-time freshman at Fontbonne University. The non-merit based, renewable scholarship is automatically awarded to all eligible students. Students must have a 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent, graduate of a Catholic High School, and must be a first-time freshman.
Students are required to submit proof of attendance at a Catholic high school and must be validated by the Office of International Affairs.
Value of scholarship
1,33,980 a year