One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
2 year gap - I want to do masters in aviation management
Mohit Sorout profile image Mohit Sorout Member Join date: Jan, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

i have completed my graduation in 2014 and i want to aplly for masters. i have done nothing in these 2 years. Am i able to apply for masters in US or Austrailia? I want to do masters in aviation management. Please reply ASAP..

• February 02, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Shikha S profile image Shikha S Contributor Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 18 Points: 430

Hi Mohit, 

Thank you for query.

I would like to have some more details on your academic background and Test Details . Moreover, you will have to justify the gap of 2 years.

Please send me the details on 

Poonam Rawat profile image Poonam Rawat Member Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 4 Points: 40

If you want do masters in Aviation so i want to suggest you ukraine is the best country for study masters degree in aviation. Kharkiv Aviation Institute is one of the best university providing quality education in aviation. 

Add a quick reply to '2 year gap - I want to do masters in aviation management'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.