One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 6 posts
24 Backlogs(cleared), 7 bands...will I get Student visa for Australia?
Sam Patel profile image Sam Patel Member Join date: Sep, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 32

I have total 24 backlogs in My Degree Engineering(all are cleared). I took 4 years to complete it rather than 3(as I was d2d student). I heard that in Australia University plays important role, so if I get Admission letter and COA from University, possibility of getting Australian Student Visa is Good. Please help me what should I do and which are the other options. I chose Australia because I know with these much backlogs I won't get student visa for Canada. Below are my other details. Thanks 

B.E Computer with 5.76 CGPA and 7 Bands in IELTS.

• September 09, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (6)

Aditi Jain Aditi Jain Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 49 Points: 745

Dear Sam,

Greetings!

I understand that you had 24 backlogs in your graduation but how come your course was of 3 years. All engineering degrees in India is of 4 years itself? Kindly clarify. Also, I need to know which university you did it from?
You are right that if the Australian universities have issued you the offer, then backlogs doesn't play a vital decision factor at the time of visa. But, it is necessary that you shortlsit the best universiites as per your profile and Austrlian visa is one of the stringent visas to get through.

We can assist you with the complete formalities of university shortlsilting till the visa. please send us your complete details at aditi.jain@hotcourses.co.in or call us at 011-49196901 o that we can take it further.

Look forward.

Thanks & Regards

Aditi Jain

Team hotcourses India

Sam Patel profile image Sam Patel Member Join date: Sep, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 32

Thank you for reply.

I was diploma 2 degree student so I got admission in 2nd year directly...but it took me 4 years to complete it...as 2 of my subjects were remaining. 

Dear Sam,May I know the which university you did your bachelors from as well? I need to have a look on your docs before suggesting universities to you in Australia.

Kindly update me with your contact number so that we can take it further.

Look forward.

Thanks & Regards

Aditi Jain

Team Hotcourses India

GTU- Gujarat Technological University.

I don't want to share my contact number here in public comments...is there any other way to send you direct msg?

Hi,

Yes, you can email me your number at aditi.jain@hotcourses.co.in

Thanks & Regards,

Aditi jain

Team Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to '24 Backlogs(cleared)'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.