One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
3 year bachelor's degree from India - How can I study MS in US?
Aboli Gangreddiwar profile image Aboli Gangreddiwar Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am looking for an MS in marketing in the USA. I am in the final year of Bach of mass media. took the GMAT (640) and ielts (7) recently. are there colleges who ll offer me an MS with a 3yr bachelor degree for Fall 2014
  • January 18, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Most of the Universities will need a 4 year Bachelor's degree, but there a few Universities who accept 15 yr education for MS, but may need you to do a prerequisite program at the University. You can also choose to do to a one year diploma or a certificate course as well.  I would suggest you to shortlist the university first, upon short listing you can contact the university admission team, they will guide you for the further process since this differs for universities. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to '3 year bachelor's degree from India - How can I study MS in US?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.