One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
4 yrs experience in IT in India, Husband now relocated to Singapore, what are the carrier options for me in Singapore
Shwetha T S profile image Shwetha T S Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I have 4 yrs of work experience in IT (software developer) in India; my husband has relocated to Singapore. I am still in India. Now in Singapore, there are less job opportunities for foreigners. What are higher studies which suites me and what are the basic requirements to Apply.
  • June 02, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You can look at applying for MS IT programs in Singapore and IT jobs are still  open for Indian Professionals. You can look at studying a Masters of Grad Diploma in NUS ISS   or you can look at Doing a Masters in IT at James Cook University, Singapore as well. 

The general requirement is a relevent Bachelor's degree and if you have work experience, it will ideal to find jobs. Your husband being based in Singapore will help you save on accomodation and wish you all the best in this endeavour. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to '4 yrs experience in IT in India'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.