One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want to know which universities in USA are offering MS in Computer Science for $5000 a year ?
Ashok B Ashok B Member Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I want to know which universities in USA are offering MS in Computer Science for $5000 a year ?

• June 27, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (1)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Normally fees per year in the US can range between $10,000 to $ 20,000 per annum. You need to alter your financial budget for your overseas study or opt for an educational loan to support your study. You can try for a merit scholarships based on your academic and GRE scores, SOP and projects.

If you can send me your UG academic results and GRE scores I can better advise you Universities options. Alternately you can find program details, fee details and even apply online at Uniguru

Do get in touch with us so that we can suggested you further steps and options. You can write to enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'I want to know which universities in USA are offering MS in Computer Science for $5000 a year ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.