One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
A level Dilemma
Munir Khan profile image Munir Khan Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My son has done his O levels (7 subjects) and I want to send him to Canada for higher studies, some of my friends tell me that he needs to finish his As level to get admission in Canadian university some say that he can go to a college and then transfer to a university after two years.. My question is shall I get him do his As level and then start working on the university or put him in a college?
  • September 09, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Dear Sir, My advice would be ask your son to do his A levels In India itself and then seek admissions in to a good University in Canada. Several Canadian Universities are coming to India seeking talented Indian students and several scholarships are on offer as well. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'A level Dilemma'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.