One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
about admision
Rohan Routray profile image Rohan Routray Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am planning to do my masters in computer science in Australia and my ielts overall band was 6.5 , I have applied to university of adelaide is this study and which is the good place to with good placement record will there be a future in reading here ,and please do suggest me some universities to which i need to apply ,and i have done my engg. in the branch of I.T.
  • March 20, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (2)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

University of Adelaide is a public university and is ranked 92 in top 300 universities of the world as per the QS 2011 ranking. Regarding job prospects and your future career scope in Australia will depend on external factors like economy, Government policy, etc. It will further depend on your academic performance, networking and how you market yourself. I find University of Adelaide is a good choice for you to pursue your further studies in Australia, the field of computer science.  It is one among the group of Eight Universities and offers programs in agriculture, business, law, engineering, mathematical and computer sciences, architecture, medicine, dentistry, humanities and social sciences, music, teaching and sciences. There are 5 campuses in the Univeristy.

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Apart from University of Adelaide, you can try to look at University of Western Australia which is located in Perth, a city which offers fabulous opportunities and the University is known to be a top class University. Also take a look at University of New South Wales in Sydney, another great University to study. 

Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane is good for its IT programs. Try the website www.qut.edu.au for more information. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'about admision'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.