One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
About admission in a masters course in Public health in any European country.
Afruna Rahman profile image Afruna Rahman Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Please suggest me about some universities in Europe where I can do masters in public health with a scholarship.
  • May 27, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Sweden

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are many public health courses, you have the Master s Programme in Public Health at Lund University is one of the leading MPH programmes in Europe,  Master of Public Health from Omea University Sweden. There is Master in Health and Care, Nursing with Two orientations: Public Health Sciences or Caring Science with specialization in Nursing in Malardalen University from Sweden. There is Malmö University for masters of Public health coruse., Karolinska Institutet for Public health sciences, Uppsala University offers Master Programme in International Health. You have to apply to the University for the Scholarship, along with the application. There are scholarship or tuition fee waivers offered to students with good academic background.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'About admission in a masters course in Public health in any European country.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.