One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Best Universities in US to do MS in Mechanical Engineering
Vishnu Korukanti profile image Vishnu Korukanti Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello, I'm vishnu korukanti. I want to do MS in Mechanical engineering in USA. My GRE score is 297, IELTS 6.5 B.Tech % is 66 10th: 90% 10+2: 91% please provide me university list according to my profile.
  • December 21, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Vishnu, Universities like Pittsburgh University, Rowan university, Bridgeport offer the course you are looking for. The general entry requirement is to have a good bachelors degree with a minimum of 3.0 GPA(70% and above). GRE- more than 300 and IELTS- 6.5/9. You can find the details of Mechanical engineering on Uniguru and shortlist the universities according to your scores.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Best Universities in US to do MS in Mechanical Engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.