One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Which universities should I apply for to study in the US if I have low scores?
Pavan Kumar Reddy Pavan Kumar Reddy Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

myself pavan kumar reddy

i had less scorces in gre and ielts

in gre 272

in ielts 5

can i apply universities by this score

i can get universities by this score 

can u please suggest me some universites

• September 03, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Dear Pavan,

Greetings from Hotcourses!

There are some low ranked or mediocre Universities where you can apply in GRE score of 272 but not with IELTS score of 5 you have to reappear for your IELTS and then you can apply to USA if it is your first preference! If you are flexible with the choice of Country then you can also look for Australia, Singapore and UK, but again for these Countries also you have to re write IELTS! Because the minimum requirement for Masters in all countries are 6.5 overall with no band less then 6.

You can send your CV at navdeep.kaur @ so that I can suggest you the further process!

You can also get yourself registered on our website www. or you can call us at 011-49196912

Kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

Team Hotcourses!

Add a quick reply to 'Which universities should I apply for to study in the US if I have low scores?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.