One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 13 posts
Unversities that I can aply with GRE score of 289
Santosh Marripally Santosh Marripally Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My score is 289 in GRE.To which universities Can I apply?
  • October 03, 2013

Replies (13)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Santosh,

Yes, you can apply with your low GRE score but from tier 2 and tier 3 list of USA Universities. Check each university website to find admission requirement before applying.

Heer are few universities for you.

1. University of Dayton

2. New Mexico State University

3. University of Northern Virginia

4. University of Bridgeport

5. Wichita State University

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Mohan Kumar Mohan Kumar Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

sir i got 289 in gre and my gpa till 6th semester is 7.3/10.Iam planning to do M.S INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING in GERMANY OR IN JAPAN. Is there a possibility to get the desired course with schlorship.  

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Mohan,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

You may look for USA. To be eligible for the scholarship, one should have high GRE, TOEFL, %age, research and internship.

As far as the German and Japan process is concerned, sorry, we do not deal with it.

Thanks & Regards,

Hotcourses India

Sai Kumar profile image Sai Kumar Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

sir, i have a gre score of 289 and toefl of score 72 , can i get florida international university or university of west florida 

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Sai,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

The GRE score is fine but the min. TOEFL requirement given by the Florida International University and University of West Florida is 80 IBT. Please send your CV and the breakup of TOEFL scores at jyoti.sharma@hotcourses.co.in so that I can check the universities if accept this score.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti

Add a quick reply to 'Unversities that I can aply with GRE score of 289'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.