One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Scope in B.Sc IT and expenditure in US
Siddharth Gokhru profile image Siddharth Gokhru Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 9 Points: 0
Sir/madam, I got 51% in science in 12th now I am thinking for Bsc IT, should I do this or not any scope in this and what is the expenditure in US.
  • June 09, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Software Indsutry is still doing well, though there is a slow down in the industry. But your marks of 51% is not very high and I am not sure if you have the abilities to fit in to the Software industry which requires excellent Analytical and quantiative abilities. 

I would suggest you to Psychometric Test through a professional consultant to understand if you have the abilities to become a Software engineer. 

If you want to pursue Bachelors in USA, you need to have done SAT and should have applied for admissions to US Universities 3 to 4 months early or else wait for the next intake in January. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Scope in B.Sc IT and expenditure in US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.