One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
About degree
Mayur Ingale profile image Mayur Ingale Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
Auckland university offer which degree M.S/ME?
  • September 06, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi

Aukland University offers ME  degree , entry requirements would be honors degree in BE , International students are required to have attained a minimum score of 6.5 in the IELTS test (or equivalent) with no band lower than 6.0 and also you are expected to propose a Thesis. The Annual Tuition fee would be approximately 33,000 NZ$ .

All the Best!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, The title of the course might be MS in Some cases and ME in some programs. But what is important is the program content and not the title of the courses. Please look for a good course which fits your Education and financial background. University of Auckland is one of the Best Universities in New Zealand and offers several top notch courses at the Masters level. 

Several students who have gone to University of Auckland are working in New Zealand. Being a good University, the requirements are also high. Do visit the website of the University of Auckland to know more. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'About degree'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.