One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
About Diploma will students get International diploma
Odilbek Khabibullaev profile image Odilbek Khabibullaev Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear Sir or Madam I want enter FTMS global academy, I have some questions about FTMS global academy, is it university if yes will students be provided with International diploma.
  • March 25, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi FTMS Global is a Private college in Singapore. Please joining any Institution in Singapore, check if this institute is certified by the Singapore Government and given "EduTrust" certification. FTMS is certified by the government. 

If you want a few more alternative schools to compare, please check the website of one of the best and oldest Hospitality Schools in Singapore, SHATEC Hospitality College, which is run by the Singapore Hotel Association and also check Nanyang Institute of Management, both offer International courses with Paid Internships in Singapore. SHATEC has  very high entry requirements but it gives you access to most Hotels in Singapore and fees also is very moderate. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'About Diploma will students get International diploma'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.