One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
List of Universities offering funding and par time jobs in USA
Pasupulate Trilok Pasupulate Trilok Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir I have a doubt regarding funding about the Universities in USA, how they offer the funding and provide scholarships .some of my friends are telling there are no part time jobs in usa can u send me the list of universities offering part time jobs
  • October 11, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Trilok Pasupulate,

Please find scholarship details on UNIGURU website.

Scholarship availability is based on funding available with the university. It is better if during pre-application research you try to find about scholarship possibility from universities you wish to apply. Further, it depends on which program you wish to apply. If it is a research based program funding opportunities are more in comparison to non-research based programs.

Scholarship is merit based and you need to have overall good profile for it. Further, you need to meet all the admission requirements displayed on university website and apply before deadline. Most universities have deadline a year in advance i.e., Sept/Oct'13 to 15th  January'14 are scholarship deadlines for FALL 2014 (August/Sepetember 2014) intake.

Part time jobs depend on your selection of university, location, university policy, etc. Most of them allow to work 20hours per week after 6 months of study in USA. Part-time jobs will only meet part of living expenses and not much. So please do not expect more from part-time jobs. Scholarships will reduce your cost of education in USA considerably.

All the best!

Regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'List of Universities offering funding and par time jobs in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.