One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I would like to study in Australia. Please guide me.
Shaik Adil profile image Shaik Adil Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

i m  intermediate  sttudent    and  want  to  know  fees  structure     funding  and  scholarships  i  hav  60  percent

• December 20, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Shaik,

Annual fees at Australia can range between $ 18,000 - $ 28,000. A scholarship depends upon your previous academic result – that is your Year 12 marks and also after entering the university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you will get the fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill it, then you shall be eligible for the same. We need to initiate your admission process to know if you stand a chance for a partial scholarship.

Do register with us at http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ or contact us on our  Toll free number 1-800-103-9634 so that we can assist you with your admission and visa procedure free of cost.

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'I would like to study in Australia. Please guide me.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.