One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
About last 2 years of academic record and about work experiences?
Omid Askari Khorasgani profile image Omid Askari Khorasgani Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear Sir/madam I completed my bachelor and Master of Science degree in Islamic Azad University, Isfahan (Khorasgan) Branch in Iran. In bachelor science I studied agronomy and my grades in 4 years was not good enough. However in Master of Science I studied horticulture and I gained perfect and noticeably acceptable grades in 2 years. Because of my thesis I achieved invention and I am writing my articles. Also I can get a good mark in TOEFL, and GRE. In addition, I don’t have 2 year work experiment separate from my education. Regarding my background is it possible to get full scholarship in horticulture? Thank you. Best Wishes, Omid Askari Khorasgani
  • October 20, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Netherlands is a great place for Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Horticulture based programs. You might get a scholarship too. Try this University named Vanhall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences. It is one of the finest Universities  in the world for programs relating to Horticulture and Agriculture. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'About last 2 years of academic record and about work experiences?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.