One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Good Universities for masters in finance in us
Rajendra Yalamati profile image Rajendra Yalamati Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi I am Rajendra i am doing my final year BE and i want do masters in finance after my BE in US so please suggest me some good Univiersities and their requirements and say me whether the course is good or not - did not match any documents
  • January 02, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

It’s not advisable to change to a different field with a concentration on a specific program. You can continue your PG in your same field and if you wish to do a finance or business management related course you can do a PGD program or masters in engineering management courses. You can get list of Universities in Uniguru for masters program. Also for more clarification you can mail to me at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Good Universities for masters in finance in us'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.