One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
About masters
Mayur Ingale profile image Mayur Ingale Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
i want to do my masters in mechanical engineering in Nanyang Technological University,Singapore but now am in third year in mechanical engineering student one year is lest for my graduation but my percentage is not so good as am good in extra curricular activities so is there any chance to get admission in this university. plz give me a proper solution
  • September 29, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, NTU is a Top 100 University  and the admission weightage for UG academics is quite high. So unless you have a good UG marks ( about 8.0 or 80% marks) you do not stand much of a chance to get admissions there. Good Extracurricular and poor UG marks is not going to help. You can try and do a GRE and score 315 plus and that might help you gain some weightage in your admissions. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'About masters'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.