One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
About mayfield university USA - Is it good to do an online degree
Rais Ubaid Rais Ubaid Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 4 Points: 0
am planing to do an online Management program with the mayfield university usa, but i am still not sure as to the uni is a well recognized one and the certificate i earn will be authenticated or no? and to do an online degree what are the university would you suggest in use. Highly appreciate your advise and guidance
  • September 04, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi, Are you looking for general management or any specific management course.. if your are looking for General management you can consider Oregon State University, Stratford University, Texas A&M University Commerce..

Check out more Universities offering online management courses here..

Tammy Kee profile image Tammy Kee Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Mayfield On-line University is a scam. They are not accedited. Don't give them one penny!!

Junaid Khan profile image Junaid Khan Member Join date: Apr, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Mayfield is nothing but scam, cheats and 100% frauds.

Not only me but my friends too lost 1000's of dollars beleiving them.

They are cheats, liars and frauds. Theier website will lure you into unbeleivable priced courses and easy online exams which can be taken any time.

They are not accredited and swindle your money at each step with different excuses.

Dont fall for them at all and stay away from them.

Add a quick reply to 'About mayfield university USA - Is it good to do an online degree'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.