One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want to study MBA
Kumar Samy Kumar Samy Member Join date: Apr, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

hi, this is kumar from india i am studying my 3year mechanical engng.i want to study MBA in UK after finishing my  UG course next year.what should i do for it. what all i need to have. And i want to know about the expens to study there and also about scholarship offers. i need to start preparing from now.i need gud guidence too...

• April 10, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Neharika Kataria Neharika Kataria Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 15 Trusted Advisor

Hi Kumar,

Most of the highly ranked Universities in UK would ask for at least 2-4 years of experience for their MBA programme. However some modern Universities like UCLAN, Greenwich, Plymouth, etc would offer Freshers MBA.

Most of the Universities would ask for more than 55% aggregate scores, an English language qualification, 2 reference letters and a statement of purpose. The expenses would range from 15,000 GBP to 20,000 GBP roughly. Some low ranked Universities might have a cheaper one too.

Intake is generally in September each year with some offering a January one too. You would need to apply online (mostly) for their course.

Neharika Kataria | University of Glasgow

Add a quick reply to 'I want to study MBA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.