One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
How to apply for MS in USA?
Abhishek Jain profile image Abhishek Jain Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
presently i am persuing bechlor of engg. with electrical and electronics branch.. further i have to do MS.. how should i apply for MS in US?? and what are the courses these university offer for MS
  • June 10, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

You can find the list of Universities offering Post-graduation in US here.. Kindly click the link to find more details on course, fee et,, also I recommend you to download their prospectus to know more about the Universities.. All the Best!

Mariappan Vasikaraj profile image Mariappan Vasikaraj Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 18 Points: 247

Hi Abhishek , We have wide options of courses which are siutable for your profile, Like Embbeded system, Micro electronics, electrical eng, power eng etc...based on your interest youe can choose your profile,,feel free to reach me for further clarifications

Add a quick reply to 'How to apply for MS in USA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.