One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Please suggest unis in USA, Australia or Canada based on my profile
Jwalit Patel Jwalit Patel Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

hello, i am jwalit

i had complited my BE in electrical engineering
my 10th is 83%
12th 50% and grad: 64% with around 15 backlogs. so whith this much bad profile is there any chnace for me to get in to good universities at canada or US or austrailia. if yes than please tell me how much i need to score in ielts and GRe to get into good universities at CANADA. or US or Aus. CANADA is my first pref. PLease help me with this. thank you. :)

• July 31, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Dear Jwalit,

Greetings from Hotcourses India!

Due to too many backlogs in your graduation, getting admission in the USA and Canada is dicey. USA accepts backlogs but that too maximum upto 7-8. So, the chances of getting visa for the US is quiet low. However, Canada still accepts the backlogs but for that you have to score min. 310-315/340 GRE scores which will enhance your profile and would cover low scores. Apart from GRE you need to write IELTS as well in which you should score min. 6.5 bands overall and 6 in each.

There are some mediocre universities in Australia which accepts applications with backlogs. I would suggest you to send your documents to us so that we can evaluate your profile and provide you some good options! 

You can email me your documents at navdeep.kaur@hotcourses.co.in OR you can call us at our TOLL FREE number: 1800-103-9634

Simultaneously, kindly log in into our website to register yourself for more overseas education updates.

Kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

Education Counselor

Add a quick reply to 'Please suggest unis in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.