One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Best colleges to study MS in ECE in USA
Imran Imran profile image Imran Imran Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hello sir, i live in Bangalore recently i completed my engineering ie passed out in 2013 in electronics and communication branch and i secured 58% in my engineering. now im interested to do m.s. so please suggest me whether i will get placed if i score good in m.s. as my engineering score is very less please help me. and suggest me the best colleges and branch related to ece field. Thank you.
  • November 19, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Dear Imran,

USA has good number of universities to cater to different levels of students and as such if you get a reasonable good GRE score and TOEFL ibT score of 90 you have admission chances. Remember to select universities based on your profile and not as per yours or others expectation.

It is difficult to answer what is best for you as it depends on your career interest. USA universities offers majors based on industry demand and hence all courses are good. You need to understand your strength i.e., what career do you wish to pursue?

I cannot suggest any universities without any proper research.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Best colleges to study MS in ECE in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.