One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I just wanna know how can I apply for scholarship at University of British Columbia for the MBA program
Varun Kandpal Varun Kandpal Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I just wanna know that how can i apply for scholarship of university of british columbia

• August 19, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Amit Jain Amit Jain Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 23 Points: 285 Trusted Advisor

Hi Varun,

The moment you apply to Sauder Business School, you are consdered for schoolarships and therefore you do not have to apply seperately for scholarships. Scholarships in Sauder as based on competitive assessment of your profile vis a vis other candidates for the program. Eligibility for scholarships is based on merit that is a combination of talent, drive and business and academic achievement. The following are primarily looked at:

1. Work experience

2. Application essays (Statement of Purpose)

3. Performance in interview

4. Academic credentials including GMAT and GPA scores

Based on the above if you fall under the top 30% student profiles, chances are you would be eligible for scholarships!! Let me know in case you have further questions! Happy to help!!

Amit Jain | Scholars Abroad Consulting Pvt Ltd

Add a quick reply to 'I just wanna know how can I apply for scholarship at University of British Columbia for the MBA program'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.