One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Scholarships to Study in USA
Piyush Gupta Piyush Gupta Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want to pursue engineering in top universities like MIT but i need scholarship for my studies so want details for getting scholarship for studying in abroad
  • June 20, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Piyush.. check out the link to find the whole list of Universities that offer engineering courses in USA.. and to find some of the top Universities you can refer THE ranking...

By the by , have a look at the list of scholarships to study engineering in USA..

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi Piyush, Universities like MIT, Caltech, Michigan, etc do give scholarships but are extremely competitive. You should be a Top 5 in your class and would need students with minimum of 80 plus percentages plus need to have GRE in Excess of 320 plus to be considered even for admission. Plus your overall profile should be very good and should demonstrate Research abilities, excellent communication skills, Leadership skills and work experience ( if any). Also you need to apply a full year in advance to stand any chance of admissions and scholarships. Apply early always helps. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Scholarships to Study in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.