One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
About Student Visa and PR in Australia
Sa Ka Sa Ka Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 7 Points: 10
Hi, I am Sahil. want to do masters from Australia. I want to know about procedure how to apply for it in explain(admission in university or student visa). i also want to know that for much time i can live there after masters and all about Australia like temporary residence and also PR.
  • April 10, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Sahil, there is a complete guide on "How to apply for Australian student visa  and visa related queries.. I am sure it will be helpful for you.. All the Best!

Poonam Rani Poonam Rani Contributor Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 31 Points: 445 Trusted Advisor

Hi Sahil,

I hope you are doing well and must got your Australian Student visa, if you have not applied till now or still planning for overseas education then please be in touch with our experts by getting registered on our webiste http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ and send me your email ID and phone no. on poonam.rani@hotcourses.co.in . Our overseas education consultancy services and visa assistance are totally free.

Thanks & Regards

Poonam Rani

Poonam Rani | Hotcourses India Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'About Student Visa and PR in Australia'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.