One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
About study in USA
Fayaz Baig profile image Fayaz Baig Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I completed my B Com computers in 2011, and am working as DBA in mnc company.. now am planning to do my further studies in USA, based on my job-related course please suggest me some universities and which course I have to take...

Thank you in advance 

• August 26, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Aditi Jain Aditi Jain Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 49 Points: 745

Hi Fayaz,

Greetings!

As per your profile, you can look for Masters Businesss Manageemnt or Masters Computer science. However, USA normally asks for 16years of education and there is no DBA option available in USA> It is 2 years masters degree which you ahve to go for.

GMAt is highle recommended for the same.

To let you know the exact universities and course options, please send across us your complete profile at aditi.jain@hotcourses.co.in along with your contact details so that we can take this further.

Look forward.

Thanks & Regards

Aditi jain

Team: Hotcourses India

Munn Roza profile image Munn Roza Member Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 30

I think You should research which university suits you like spending your years. Or you can talk with some people who are studyin in USA. You can join ivyties.com where you can meet people.

Add a quick reply to ' About study in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.