1 800 103 2581
- January 16, 2014
The first step in applying to universities is to fill the online application. If online application is not available for a particular university then download paper application from the university's website. Then send the following documents to university's graduate admission office. Requirements may change from university to university. Visit the university and department website for exact requirements.
List of Documents required to apply to US Universities
1. DD/Bank check for Application fee (If you have not paid the application fee online)
2. Recommendation letters (from 3 lectures) - one letter from each lecturer.
3. GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS Score Xerox. (Also you have to report the test scores officially)
4. Transcripts (Bachelors Degree).
5. Bachelors Degree certificate (If available)
6. SSC/10th or Equivalent Certificate
7. 12th/ intermediate or Equivalent certificates
8. SOP (Statement of Purpose) & Bank statement
9. Affidavit - Self & Support
10. Study certificate or Job experience certificate
11. Photo Copies of first and last pages of your passport
12. Copies and proofs of all your other activities (Ex. Paper presentations, your organizing skills in your symposiums etc.)
13. Other documents you have.
Try to apply 5 to 9 months earlier than the application deadline dates. The entry requirements for PG you should have GPA of 3.00/4, IELTS – 6.5/TOEFL -90 and above, GRE- 320 and above / GMAT – 650 and above (if you are applying for Management programs).
I'm assuming the same applies to UG requirements as well?