One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
About the Course & Entry Requirements
Ragunath S Ragunath S Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Myself Ragunath completed B.E meachanical Engineering With 66% on 2007.Haiving an working exp of 7 years , and i would like to do MS in uk.So can you help me out for choosing the right unversity for doing Aerospace Engineering, and the process for applying,and the requirements as i don hav hons in engineering i had kept some backlogs and cleared my subjects. so is it a problem? what are all the fees and loan formalities & etc., iam awaiting for your reply 

Thanks & Regards 

• July 08, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 87 Points: 1265 Trusted Advisor

Dear Ragunath,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

We can certainly help you with the process but before advising on any university it is important that we have your complete profile.

Could you please email me your update resume and academic documents(from 10th till bachelors).

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses india

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Grace Singh profile image Grace Singh Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 9 Points: 90

Hey Anupam,

I have completed my studies in the UK and I do have quite an extensive knowledge about the education system and universities in the UK.

I have been through the whole process of delimma and I understand ergo I would not mind helping you out incase you need some advice. In case you need any help feel free to email me at

Best Wishes

Add a quick reply to 'About the Course & Entry Requirements'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.