One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
About the usa and uk scholarships
Aniket Dubey profile image Aniket Dubey Member Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I will be completed BBA in 2017-18 then I want to MBA with it sector from USA or UK plz suggest me about any scholarship.

• October 08, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Mehajaffin Shajahan profile image Mehajaffin Shajahan Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 70

Hi Aniket Dubey,

Greetings from Hotcourses India!

Thank you for query, after completion of you BBA you may get into some good universities in UK which accept Fresher MBA. For USA MBA you need 16 years of Education or few years of Relevant Work experience to get admit.

All universities offers scholarship for International student according to their credentials. Apart from that you could apply for private scholarship like British council scholarship, common wealth scholarship, etc., you will get detailed information in their own websites itself. 

If you have further queries please drop an email to my email id Mehajaffin.s@hotcourses.co.in that will help me to provide you accurate assistance further.

Have a great Day!

Regards,

Mehajaffin

Education Counselor

Jobin Joseph profile image Jobin Joseph Member Join date: Jan, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 15

I am Jobin Joseph did my MBA in finance from Annamalai University in 2010.Had an experience of 5 years in Banking Industrywith major organizations like Federal Bank, Axis Bank and Muthoot Finance in Retail banking operation. What will be the best option for me to move overseas for Job or Studies? Kindly suggest which will be best Course & Scholarships that I opt as per my Qualification & experience....

Add a quick reply to 'About the usa and uk scholarships'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.