One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Where do i get the study materials for preparing test to study abroad?
Dinesh A4n profile image Dinesh A4n Member Join date: Sep, 2016 Posts: 9 Points: 40

Where do I get the study materials for preparing test to study abroad?

• October 03, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based

Replies (2)

Indrani Sengupta profile image Indrani Sengupta Contributor Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 14 Points: 210

Dear Dinesh

Thank you for the query , as you have not mentioned which test are you asking for thus I am adding details for all. For GRE, GMAT and SAT  you can buy KAPLAN  materials . For TOEFL and IELTS  we have a online tutorials , if you wish you can join the same . To  have more information on the same you can feel free to send in your details to indrani.sengupta@hotcourses.co.in .

Thanks and regards

Indrani sengupta

Rakhi Jain profile image Rakhi Jain Contributor Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 18 Points: 231

Hi Dinesh, if you're looking for online study material and guidance I think Byju's is a great option, they have online coaching and they provide good study material. They do coaching for all the tests related to abroad study like GMAT, GRE, TOEFL and IELTS. Byju is first of its kind in India and they are getting good reviews. I think you must try it.

Add a quick reply to 'Where do i get the study materials for preparing test to study abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.