One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Mrprefect Kg profile image Mrprefect Kg Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear Sir, I have completed CAT and decided to take ACCA. Just wondering which college should I to go with? My Budget is tight and it would be better if you suggest me a College that has better quality of education and lower cost? Thank You
  • June 18, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

It is a very good decision that you have opted to take up ACCA program as your choice. You can do the course in Malaysia which has a tremendous scope for upgrading your career.

The Sunway University Malaysia has an ACCA program which you can join by two intakes either July or September(Fundamentals and Professional level). The fee comes to around 6 lakhs for the 5 semester program.

You can do these courses in India itself, but should go for a very good institution that offers the course, which they charge around Rs.60,000 per paper for 14 papers totally.

Henceforth You can opt for the course in Malaysia which will account for the same amount for Fee + Living and Accommodation. And the most important aspect is that you can get International Exposure towards your course when you do it in Malaysia which will be highly valuable when you become a professional.

All the Best!!

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'ACCA FTMS or KASTURI'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.