One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Acturial Science Masters course in abroad.
Gulzar S profile image Gulzar S Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I am Gulzar, I have done 1 year Diploma in Insurance from PSGCAS Academy after my +2. I am very much interested to do Acturial Sciences. Kindly suggest me good universities in the UK and USA. Please tell whether I am elegible for the course, and provide me related subjects in my field.
  • March 21, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi Gulzar, Australia is one of the good places for pursuing an MS program in Actuarial sciences. The program is suitable for Students holding an undergraduate degree, with a strong mathematical background, for example, mathematics, economics, finance, statistics, accounting. Completion of this degree can lead to well paid and rewarding career opportunities in the insurance, financial services and banking industries.

Actuarial Sciences is available in several good Universities in Australia like UNSW ( University of New South Wales), ANU ( Australian National University), Macquarie University, etc. A good Actuarian can start his career with salaries of 60 to 70,000 $ ( 30 to 35 lakhs Per year) to begin with.  

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to ' Acturial Science Masters course in abroad.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.