One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admission in Singapore
Shravan Pandey Shravan Pandey Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Sir, I want to study in NUS . want to do mechanical engineering . help me by tell  admission details. plz.

• February 19, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

You should have studied Physics, Maths and Chemistry in your high school to be eligible for Mechanical Engineering and a good score in SAT and TOEFL. Although mentioned as SAT Score is not required in NUS website, you should certainly apply with SAT and TOEFL score as it is one of the eligibility criteria to scrutinize your application. They give first preference to the students who apply with SAT scores. Other than your credentials you should submit inspiring SOP/LOR along with Application materials. For further clarifications mail me at

Add a quick reply to 'Admission in Singapore'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.