One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Admission and fee and course
Maneesha Kavuri profile image Maneesha Kavuri Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am an Indian student doing my 4th year b-arch at School of Planning & Architecture, Vijayawada, India. I am very interested to do my Postgraduation in UK. Can u please help me in guiding the type of universities that I can prefer to do my post graduation in architecture and design, fees and scholarships that I could get in the course time and the process to apply to the university.
  • June 03, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi Maneesha, you have many universities in the UK offering postgraduate in Building Design and Architecture courses. You have Kingston University London, University of Southampton, University of Sheffield offer MA in Architecture, and there is MA in Architecture and Digital Design System, from London met. And the fees for Postgraduate will range from £10,420 to £19,890  approximately. There are scholarships offered for international students, you have to apply to the university directly. 

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, University of Glasgow, University of Strathclyde, University of Lincoln also offers good Masters in Architecture programs. The average fees varies from 10,000 to 15,000 pounds and most Universities look for a good portfolio from your UG degree to grant admissions. Also prepare for IELTS or TOEFL alongside. 

Scholarships are far and few but you can seek to get about 10 to 20% fee waivers. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Admission and fee and course'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.