One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admission chances for NUS (MSc Electrical and Computer Engineering) 2013 intake.
Athavan K profile image Athavan K Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have finished Electronics and communications Engg.(ECE) from Sri venkateswara Coll Of Engg, Chennai. I would like to pursue in "computer engineering" related to embedded systems. I have a Cgpa of 8. I have 2 years of work experience in Embedded domain(R &D) in a good reputed software firm , and also published a JOURNAL regarding embedded systems. I also good record in extra curricular activity(CHESS).
  • October 31, 2012

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Morning,

Yes, you definitely have a good chance of getting an admit in NUS because you have a good academic profile and work experience.But i will also suggest you to take a gre and toefl(even though gre is only mandatory for research applicants) and then apply for NUS If you can score well in these examination your chances of getting admit will be very high.So you can definitely put your application for the 2013 intake.

All the best,

Sasidharan Nambiar

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Admission chances for NUS (MSc Electrical and Computer Engineering) 2013 intake.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.