One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Admission criteria for undergraduate Course (Engineering in CS ) for Indian state board students?
Anita George profile image Anita George Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My daughter is currently undergoing her 12 grade in State board of Tamilnadu . She has applied for Engineering in Computer science at NTU . What would be the cut off score required for admission at NTU .
  • March 18, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor
Hi Anita, NTU does not have a Cut off score as such. But In general, they would require a good 95% overall minimum score to stand a chance. NTU does not clearly spell out the admission criteria but over the year, I have observed that most students who have gained admissions at NTU are above 95%. I wish your daughter all the best.
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Biruda Virkud Biruda Virkud Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 23 Points: 315

Additionally, to boost her profile she can also take the SAT 1 test , and SAT subject tests refer collegeboard.com website and TOEFL test www toefl.org for the same , these test scores along with good academics and some related course work in CS at school level is what most students need to qualify for a seat in NTU , NUS and other universities abroad hope that helps all the best Anita

Add a quick reply to 'Admission criteria for undergraduate Course (Engineering in CS ) for Indian state board students?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.