One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admission eligiblity and country to choose
Hareekrishna Ravichandran profile image Hareekrishna Ravichandran Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am an Indian; I completed by bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering and now decided to take up my MBA overseas. What will be eligibility apart from GRE/GMAT/TOEFL examinations? I am of now 25 yrs of old. My budget is short and it would be better if you suggest me a country with minimum fee and living cost for any MBA courses! Thank you!
  • June 16, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, If you are looking at studying in Singapore for a MBA, you need to budget about 15 lakhs to do in University of New Castle or James Cook University, etc. If you are looking at cutting cost, you can think of doing a MBA in Amity University, Singapore campus which will be about 2 to 3 lakhs cheaper.

The other alternative is to do a PG Diploma in Marketing or Management which could be a 8 to 10 months course and one such course in available in Marketing Institute of Singapore ( MIS)  which is one of the best places to study Marketing or Sales or Management related short term course.  Thc course fees will be less than 4.5 to 5 lakhs for the course. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Admission eligiblity and country to choose '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.