One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
I want to know whether I am eligible to do any Integrated course in NTU OR NUS after my Computer Engineering Diploma.
Siddharth Mittal Siddharth Mittal Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

I wanted to know whether I am eligible to do any Integrated course in NTU OR NUS after my Computer Engineering Diploma finishes in India.

• July 30, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (3)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

HI,

Thanks for the query.

What kind of Intergrated course you are talking about.NTU/NUS do not offer integrated programs.

What is the duration of the diploma you are currently doing?

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Siddharth Mittal Siddharth Mittal Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Hi thanks for your reply my diploma course is of 3 years and it will end in June 2015 and I want to know whether I can persue my graduation(BTech) which in India is of 3years after diploma.

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Siddharth,

Thanks for the message.

Could you please update me with your phone number and mail id enabling me to discuss with you the options.

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India.

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'I want to know whether I am eligible to do any Integrated course in NTU OR NUS after my Computer Engineering Diploma.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.